Friday, July 13, 2012

Wales n' Things

Things have been slow but nice around here lately. Lukas has been tying up his work stuffs so that he might take this next week off. I've been lounging and wandering (two of my favorite things) and eating destructively. I didn't realize my intense passion for Twix bars until I came here. I need to get a grip though. A Big jiggling grip. We've had some pretty nice weather the last few days and I even found myself uncomfortably warm for about 30 seconds this afternoon. It was quite the achievement and I celebrated...with a Twix. Speaking of fine dining, Lukas and I had a dinner/housewarming party last night. I failed to take pictures as I was distracted doing kitchen tasks but it went well and we had no leftovers. Lukas of course prepared meat whilst I concocted a summer salad with strawberries and feta cheese. It was 2am when I finished doing dishes and shooing everyone off for the night. As of tomorrow, we are all off for a 3 day adventure to the Pembrokeshire Coast. You should google it. Very nice. We are hoping for good weather as Lukas is insisting on his usual Tarzan-esque hazards. We have researched sea kayaking and even surfing for those non-southern, non-bath water swimmers. Yish! Also, something is wrong now and I can't delight you with my Welshy pictures. Perhaps when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...