Monday, October 29, 2012

Fitness Blows

Apart from my veiny hands and feet becoming even more veiny, there's not a whole lot of interest in the fitness department. It's boring. I want to eat ice cream and candy corn. I love starchy foods. What is a meal without sweet tea?

I've spent a full week eating healthy foods and even going for runs and using muscles for more than squeezing out toothpaste twice a day. It's exhausting. I believe my body is better suited to lounging. I believe there is no such thing as runners high. That's a farce they tell fat people with addictive personalities. I feel like I'm gong to die during exercise. It can't be healthy to have your heart beating that fast. It just can't!!

In less self-centered news, Ellen has already turned on her new job. She says she just can't live off such meager earnings. Her skimpy, insufficient funds are causing her much anxiety, including dreams of being tortured and killed. I think she's a little obsessed with making money. I would be too if I expected a lavish life-style full of five star hotels and spa packages. Luckily I'm mentally prepared for the squalor I will wallow in upon graduating in May. As of yesterday, Ellen has decided to take a second job (of what kind, who knows?) to do in the day time and then work at the Bistro at night.

Mom and Dad are both still hacking and sniffing. They've become temporary sticky people. I've been drinking Emergen-C every time I go over there for Buddy love time and hot meals. This hurricane has brought in cold windy days that have invigorated Buddy and caused Mr. and Mrs. Snuffs to be more...snuffly.

Yeap. That about sums things up.
Enjoy these pictures from who knows when. I'm far too busy bettering myself to take photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...