Saturday, December 1, 2012

Family Time Things


Gosh I feel like I have so much to say. I can't organize myself. One day at a time you say? Well.

I told you I would keep you posted on our Non-Thanksigicing celebration. And so I shall. Giggles created a Build Your Own Fancy Sandwich set-up, including griddle warmed bread. Carolyn, our "short order" cook made Bob wait 15 minutes for a sandwich. The rest of us doled out grub from a colorful display in the kitchen. I believe there was a football game on and that is why everyone ate in the living room, slumped in their chairs. Grandma however, sat at the table in the other room with Siti who was still in town for the Black Friday Shopping deals. Melody informed us that they spent 7 hours in Dillards and still went back the next day. Siti amused me with her spontaneous shouts of "SACK 'EM!!" once she had moved back into the social lounge. Prior to everyone coming over, Siti was out cold on the sofa.








We presented Bob with a carrot cake I whipped up just for him and I am proud to say it received rave reviews. Also, we were very entertained by a Burping Birthday Card sent to Bob by his loving brother. The card would let out a looooong screeching belch at every opening. An instant classic. I left shortly after dinner to meet up with some musically inclined folks so I don't really know how the evening turned out. Although Grandmas been on a recent kick trying to get one of us Grandkids in the Used Car Business. -something she read about in the paper.




As of last night, I received a phone call informing me that this coming Thursday Mom, Dad, Giggs and Dave, and Ellen and Chris are planning on going salsa dancing at Southend on East Bay. This will be a Union/Ray family fiasco to laugh at for years to come. I think I'm going to have to bring Jared. Although he'll probably end up running the show. 

Awe Geez....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...