Saturday, February 23, 2013

Distractions n' Things


I have not done good with my updates this month. Of course I blame busy-ness; school. work. schoolwork. But I also haven't been taking pictures or adventures of any kind. Tis a dull time of year in the adventure department. I am currently being forced to write a short story to present to my class on Thursday. This is immensely daunting to me and I am very much opposed to and unamused by it. I have chosen to make Grandma's incessant matchmaking the subject of my tale and of course I've had to add a number of extra details so that it is technically "fiction". I will be very happy when it's over. This weekend in particular is one of homework and dreary weather. I have a painting, a drawing, and a story due this week. As well as my weekly short story reviews due on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I am attempting to do all of this over my weekend time on account of having some kind of social distraction upcoming every night this week. I just don't have time for homework.

I have terrible spring fever and can't wait for long humid days in shorts and flip-flops. I have a craving for beach time, kayaking, and watermelon. Ohh those are the days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...