Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pleased to Meet Ya :04


Describe yourself in a single sentence.
     -I'm a mere prince among peasants. 

What your biggest pet peeve?
     -People that talk about something they know nothing about.

If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive...
     -George Washington- cause I want to find out if he really did cut down that tree.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
     -President of the United States

What profession would you not like to do?
     -Any desk job.

If you could go back in time and meet yourself as a high school kid, what advice would you give yourself?
     -Don't toilet paper the principle's house...egg it!

What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
     -Welcome Sir

What do you love most about your Charleston family?
     -I feel welcome.

Something you learned about yourself in the last year...
     -I'm very patient.





Laura: I am immensely pleased to have Chris as Ellen's all-conquering suitor. I also very much enjoy having someone else around to help me sling zingers at Ellen. It's not often I come across someone who I simply can't nickname but Chris here has me stumped. I settled for "shambles" a few weeks ago when Chris became over enthusiastic about a game of Shanghai and shattered our tiny red drinking glass. He's too mysterious for nicknames.

Ellen: He won't tell you, but he's trilingual and has a number of degrees. He's a secret softy and is very excitable when it come to Christmas decor. I've seen him skipping through the aisles during the after Christmas sale.

The Girlfriends Parents: Chris is very thoughtful and kind of soft-spoken but he's also very competitive. A competitive Patriots fan to be precise. We enjoy his pleasant attitude and his miraculous ability to coexist with Ellen. Anyone who can keep her in line...




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...