Monday, June 3, 2013

What Now

Well geez. Everything really cleared out of my life fast. No school (not complaining), no jobs, no Ari, no outdoor activities...
To break my heart further I have been informed that Jared will be moving to NYC July 1st to start his new gig running the 5th Avenue store. I'm super excited for him. But come on!!!!

Meanwhile I'm debating whether or not it's a good idea for me to gallivant off to the hot, exotic locales I have selected for this summers travels. I'm very worried about it actually. What if I get too hot over there? There's no AC in Greece!!

While these concerns strangle my ability to frolic through each day, we've been enjoying some lovely summer meals.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...