Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December

Oh Oh December!!

Oh I like the December. Christmas and hot cocoa. Winter tunes and cozy sweaters...not that I condone being cold. Today is an especially toasty day which is the only reason I'm feeling optimistic about the weather. It's so nice I'm wearing flip-flops!


I've been quite busy lately which is why I have no real news of substance or photos to show you. All of us have been in a holiday scramble, preparing the house decor and hearty dinners. Also, and even more time consuming, I've gotten my folks hooked on Prison Break. Now don't laugh. Prison Break is a great show. It came out when I was 15 and I was so enthralled with it. I picked up all sorts of prison lingo which, to this day, I try to work into everyday conversation. For instance, before graduating, I informed my advisor that I was worried the registrar was going to "toss a dime" on my sentence.

After the first season I got my folks hooked and people judged us. "Y'all watch that prison program?" they would sneer. There were four seasons. Go indulge yourself. It's on Netflix. We've all been staying up late rooting for the cons and seething at the ruthlessness of the correctional officers. It's all I think about during the day. What's going to happen? I don't remember. Oh It's so exciting!

In other news, we're excited for your visit Georgie and Bill! Think how nice it will feel here compared to the tundra you've been enduring. Hope the nice weather lasts for ya.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...