Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sunshine Makes Me Happy

I've got spring fever. That's what happens when I'm cold for TWO weeks and then it feels nice outside. This is such a tease. Either way, yesterday, on my one day off a week, I went to the beach.





I also ran a number of errands which was highly productive for me. My errands included yet another Gas Station Oddity. I could write a book on the encounters and observations that take place every time I pump gas. I also ran by the office to say goodbye to Ellie Bells. She's in Charlotte this weekend for pre-wedding celebrations with her girl friends. I was supposed to join in on this fun time however the girl covering my shift at the restaurant remembered she has an exam today. So here I am. In my blue restaurant t-shirt. Just waiting for time to pass. I also couldn't go on account of the Wine Festival out at Boone Hall. It is tomorrow afternoon and I must go and stand around, smiling and answering questions. I'm quite pleased to be back on the farm for a day but I heard a rumor that tomorrow brings a torrential downpour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...