Wednesday, March 26, 2014

An Ode To Sadie

I'm a combination of busy and newsless. As I've told you before I have a strict blogging quota that I abide by, for I have no other deadlines or objectives in my life. I said to myself "Listen kid, you've still got two post to do this month." To which I replied, "Dude, back off. I've been busy."
"You know, you have no self discipline!"
"Oh yeah? What do you know about it?"
"I know a lot more than you!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah!"
And it carried on in this fashion. Eventually I won the argument and am here now, rounding up fluff to entertain you with. I asked Mom if she had any news for Aunt Georgia and she looked out the window at the harbor, silently watching the world go by. She went somewhere else during this time. Her eyes became distant and a million memories filled her head.
"Nope!" she blurted out and then went back to her coffee.

It's a dud time around here apparently. I know nothing of if as I have not been present much at all lately. I just realized the month is almost over. Which means I'm almost jobless again. Which could mean many different things.

So in honor of no news, no photographs, and no great tales to tell, I give you a montage of Sadie, in all her ladylike glory.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...