Monday, March 10, 2014

Chris and Ellen Get Married


When that guy said three weeks for pictures he clearly meant three months. We finally received a disc with 103 photos and I found it painful to pick out just a few to show you. I picked out 30ish. So kill me...

























And some bloopers...







I always wanted brothers.

Oh! I almost forgot my favorite one.


While the bunch of us were collectively put off by the wind in our hair (and dresses), I think these photos are lovely. And Chris has quite the photogenic family. 
I also have possession of a video which I was given permission to "publish" if I cut out all the mushy stuff. I really want to show it to you but I'm having technical difficulties. I shall require a few more days.
Quit ya bellyachin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...