Saturday, March 22, 2014

Frenzy

I've had a doozie of a month so far. As a fun fact, right about now marks my one year anniversary of living with my folks. They're very proud. It feels like way more than a year but thats neither here nor there. Congrats you two! You're so lucky.

Secondly, there was a brief Ari visit. Especially brief to be precise and I took only one photo when she brought Kevin over to meet us for our family dinner.


There has been much musical event attendance, celebratory dinners out, and an abundance of offensive Finn time. Even now I'm in a frantic tizzy, typing this between my Deli-gig and a dinner downtown. Next week is my last full week of Finn duty. His Mom is finally done with all of her work, excusing me from almost all of my o'Finn'sive afternoons. No doubt there will be a party to celebrate this.

I have also put in my 4 weeks notice at the deli. He asked for four. At first there was a reason for this. Then I changed my mind and I'm not sure it was a good idea. Either way, I'm thrilled to abandon what turned out to be not so pleasant a gig. This will leave me entirely unemployed by mid-April. That was all a part of my plan... until I changed my mind.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...