Monday, March 31, 2014

Geez

Sometimes, when I have no news, I try to think of things I can rant about. I'd like to enchant you with my tales, thrill you with observations, or perhaps suggest things you've never thought of. But as of this moment I've still got nothing.

March was a busy month and I'm quite pleased that it's over. That said, I'm excited for April and get the feeling it will pass by quickly. This, I am not pleased about on account of not knowing what to do from May forward. Any suggestions, thoughts, or anecdotes would be widely appreciated.

I'm pleased to inform you that we've finally had a few Spring days and I even found myself uncomfortably warm for a little while this afternoon. Tomorrow marks my last ever day of Double Deli Finn Duty and after Wednesday I can cast the baby-seat from my car and speed off into the distance. (That's not quite official.)

Ellen has had a major occupational meltdown, Chris has been working some 15 hour days, Dad has been on the road, and Mom's been reading magazines.

She's gonna hit me for that one. I'm just teasing. She does things.
Oh actually, she has a very busy week this week. In fact today was her only free day with the rest of the week consisting of a few meetings, three different piano gigs, her Reading day, and an upcoming outing with important people. See. There's your respect Moppy.

Therefore, enjoy these tulips and some sweaty fellas from a band I went to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...