Friday, October 17, 2014

Lu's Place

Alright Georgie. It's the moment you've been waiting for.
Snooping around my new place!
I've finally got the whole place put together and am now trying to fill the empty room upstairs with an unassuming victim who will pay rent on time and not have lots of ne'er-do-wells over for dinner.
I have a lead. I'll keep you posted.

You last peeked inside this residence when I wrote about Ellen's Digs. Now, it's Big Lu's place and she gets to spoil herself with a pet-less, hair-less, litterbox-less home. So, downstairs features great natural lighting, a spacious living area, and a reading nook that I'm most excited about.
I've spent much less time fussing about the upstairs as my bedroom is more of a storage space that I happen to also sleep in. Mom is so thrilled about redoing my old bedroom that she keeps bring over piles of things that I don't have space for. She finally realized that this house is too small for all of the things she wants to pawn off onto me and has since resigned to stashing things in Dad's closet. Poor guy.

So, Lu's Place...









1 comment:

  1. The hedgehogs! They look so pretty next to your orchid. They're just so darn cute that I had to go buy myself a set last year.... Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...