Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rain Rain



We finally have gotten some much needed rain, so much in fact that my feet are in a constant state of soggy.  It quite nice given this hot hot heat we've been living in for so long.  
In more thrilling and invigorating, hair-raising news, I've only got 4 more days of summer classes!!!!!
Oh to be free once again!! I'll have time for fun things- mainly eating and sleeping.
Everything is alright here. I'm moving in to the new place on Friday so I will finally give you some pictures of the asylum. Mom has a lead on her job search and Dad continues his flailing about in between the many details of his busy schedule. Ellen also is still looking for a real job but is bar-tending now at night in the meantime. We're all so proud.

P.s. Mom has urged me to tell you that both cats have voluntarily entered our home, though they are also wet and soggy from all the rain.  She also says thanks again for all the food, lodging, and driving and she has regaled us with all the highlights of her trip- my favoring being the back scratching grizzly bear. 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are drying out a bit. All we have is dry. Last Sun. it was quite warm here, in the low 90's, but the killer humidity was 9%. I love it out here.

    How exciting (and back-breaking) to be moving again. I am eagerly awaiting pics of the new place.

    When do you start school again? Where is Ellen working? And where is the new apt....closer to Colonial Lake or King St? What floor are you on...send me a photo of the outside of the bldg from the street. These and other burning questions must be answered!

    I really enjoyed having the two debs out here. We had a great time over in Jackson Hole and just slumping around talking. You will have to come out here and let us introduce you to life in the West.

    Last night we had a coyote across the road from the house and he/she was set on bark. It went on for about 40 minutes. We never saw it and can't imagine what was going on.

    Calm, but never dull out here at the Lazy H.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...