Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend



T'was a relaxing weekend this weekend, despite the horrific amount of moving and shaking.  I am officially moved in to the new place and yes, I'll take some pictures soon.  Give me a chance to fix it up!  I had to go to work (hot!), move out of my old place (hot!), clean the old place (scrubbing = hot), and then set up shop here (relatively cool actually).  I did manage to blow a circuit my first night here, forcing Ellen and I to sleep sans AC for the night (really hot).

Not much else to report on. Tomorrow is my last day of class and I don't have to work until Thursday. What is this? Free time?

Anyways, we did some more dock slumping the other night and apart from Dad being stung by a bee, it was lovely out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...