Sunday, September 25, 2011








I'm so sorry. Maintaining a farcical blog is no easy feat. What with work and school and all...bleh!
So. As for lately, I don't know whats going on in anyone's life except my own.  Except for last night to watch the football game, I haven't really seen any of my family members. Had I not fallen asleep whilst they watched the game perhaps I would have received an update of sorts.  As for me...well I think you can guess. School, drop out, work, cranky, etc.

This weekend Boeing has rented out the plantation for an employee family fall function type of thing. Yesterday, I was selling watermelon by the chunk under a giant white tent full of candy and fat people. It was sooo hot. 100% humidity Dad told me and I believe it. I probably sweat more yesterday than I did that day that I fainted. Perhaps that's why no one wanted to buy my watermelon chunks. Anyways, I'm off to do the same again in just a bit, though I think they did decide to change the location of my watermelon table. I think they are putting me at the entrance of the corn maze. That way people can snack while they get turned around in a field of corn shaped like an airplane. A Boeing plane mind you. We'll see how that goes.

As a fun fact, tomorrow is Ellen's birthday. Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...