Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hurricane


Buddy had a field day.





In recent news, all is the same. School, work, Ellen.  Lukas is coming this weekend for his final visit before he heads off to Wales for a measly PhD hmph! I've got to figure out ways to entertain him while I'm in class. We are however headed for Ari's much anticipated croquet party- complete with finger sandwiches and a preppy dress code that she is strictly enforcing.  Neither Lukas or I can accept the dress code and it worries me for any unexpected additions to this Gatsby-esque affair. I'm not sure people my age should know what a Pimms cup is.

Anyways, Mom and Dad are chugging along and are having Ellen and Paul, and Doofus and I for a big "family" dinner on Sunday.  I'm sure it will be most amusing.  In the meantime, I'm doing homework, lab projects, and other assorted annoyances. Yick!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's nice to know that Buddy is a typical male Mensa club member. I can't believe the waves and wind didn't faze him.

    I take it Lukas doesn't know about this blog site. You don't have to work for the BBQ shindig at Boone Hall on Sunday?

    Don't you dare drop out of any of your classes. Dropping out of school was the biggest mistake I've ever made...well, maybe not THE biggest, but one of the top 5 anyway. Just hang in there and it will go by sooner than you think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...