Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Usual Nothingness



I am once again in a state of "no news." At this particular moment I'm suppose to be in my ''writing for the 3rd grade'' class, however I just woke up, so I guess I'm not going. T'was a hot day at work yesterday and I think it just knocked me out. I do however have a distressing 3 hour lab to go to at 10:30.  Which reminds me, I have some homework for that.

This weekend at Boone Hall is the Scottish Games Festival. Though I believe Mom, Gigs, and Dave may be attending, I will be working all day. I have my usual shift but I also agreed to go in early help Gilberto get the last of his pumpkin patch chores done.  Who knows what this entails.

As for today, I set up a meeting with the study abroad people after I received some disturbing news from my academic advisor. This news bluntly stated that I have at LEAST 2 MORE years of school no matter what I major in. I've had a petulant expression since. So my plan now (unless I can pull the drop-out) is to do a big chunk of it overseas. Hmph! I'm sure there's some kind of transfer student catch. I've noticed that trend. I also need to study for my Bio test (cause I've learned so much) and finish writing Carlos his birthday poem. Carlos is Gilberto's boy and they both just had birthdays.

Most exciting of all, at work yesterday I found a tiny turtle, or "tortuga" as Antonio called it.  I named the little guy Cornelius and after trying to convince him to eat watermelon, tomatoes, and other assorted veggies, I eventually set him free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...