Friday, April 20, 2012

Bazinga!

My oh my! I just can't seem to find the time to delight you with the unimaginative and redundant elements of my school year. I'd be pleased to see anyone make that exciting. I have been, however, thoroughly satisfied with this week as I have skipped most of my classes, finished most of my projects, and even gotten time off work. As I said, the Honbon's are currently residing out at the beach and I've yet to stop giggling. We have all been eating in excess since they've been here though I decided this morning that we are counter-acting the food with our incessant snickering, cackling, and guffawing.



In other news, Grandma has become fixed on an old house on Condon drive, again. Apparently she's become a bit hostile about it and has resorted to name calling and verbal assault. She is stringing along a poor realtor and has gone to visit it at least twice this week. Bob is quietly standing in the background while Ruth bulldozes any and all who dare chastise the probability of success on this raving endeavor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...