Friday, April 27, 2012

Guess What


I. am. finished.
No more florescent lights! No more chapters to read, papers to write, no more verbs to conjugate. I am done. It is over! Doesn't it feel good?
I have approximately 2 weeks sans school and then I have a 2 week Maymester and then I leave for Greece. Oh my! That just hit me right when I wrote it. Oh Dear.

In other extremely exciting news, thanks to my dear sweet folks, I have had my transfer credits reevaluated and I have received an additional 2 classes worth of credits. This means I have only 8ish classes left to graduate. Unfortunately, the art department stayed true to its pretentious and merciless stereotype, thus denying my studio credits which would have let me graduate in December. I must now remain for another year in it's entirety. Though this is a most off-putting thought, I am extremely excited about 2 less classes to suffer through (which additionally means you won't have to hear about them).

Anyways, I have the day off. It is 10:45, my first day of summer, and 85˚. Beach, you say? Don't mind if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...