Monday, April 16, 2012

Home Time Things

Despite my ill temper prompted by a repeatedly procrastinated Mythology paper, Sunday was a lovely day out. We took advantage and enjoyed plant spotting and a Dad meal on the patio.









All continues as usual here. I have merely two weeks of school left (whaaa???) and am furiously writing and painting and reading things. Ellen has been busy with her current 5 suitors, all of whom have some kind of deal-breaking quality. She has been on numerous dates lately and I'm sure she'll slap me in a few days for announcing this. Dad continues piddling and practicing his golf swing. He has recently invested in a TV remote that speaks english. Needless to say he is more than enthralled and preciously handles this remote. Mom is busy with her new job (!!!) and now more fully appreciates her days off. She says they are "rare" though she works only 3 or 4 days of the week. Either way, we are very proud and she seems to be enjoying it and making lots of foreign friends. 

This week our friends the Honbarriers are in town for a beach visit so we are most excited to spend our evenings goofing off, laughing, and eating sweets. As for other things, I am beginning to get nervous about my summer plans and I caught Ellen red handed stealing candy from a stash that I keep hidden in my drawer. She ate almost an ENTIRE bag of chocolate, out of my drawer, while I had approximately three pieces a week ago. Did she think I wouldn't notice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...