Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Honbons- and Other Greats From the South

We had such a lovely week with the Hons! I'm quite put out now that they are gone. Everything seems slightly less colorful. You know, it's quite rare to find folks so charming and likable. Little gems they are. I'm just fascinated with these people.






We spent all of our free time talking and laughing and partaking in destructive eating habits. We had seafood, burgers, ribs, candy, sweet tea, strawberry pie, key lime cake, cinnamon rolls...the list goes on and on. I still feel a little sick actually. We enjoyed beach lounging, a downtown jaunt, Bowen's Island, and countless games of Shanghai- of which I am proud to say, I dominated. 

We spent our last night together on our newly lit patio listening to music and sharing Sto-ries.





I miss them already!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...