Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kinsfolk


As I continue blobbing my way from one thing to the next mi familia has been very busy. Mom has been on a furniture rearranging rampage. She has come to hate the way things look and is coming up with her own cooky solutions to these eye-sores. In more important Mom news, she was able to get her work hours down to a more tolerable chunk of time. She is most thrilled with this and even gets to be home for her afternoons.

Dad has had to go back to school. I have been more entertained by this than anything else lately on account of the foul mood Realty School puts him in and the fact that he goes off on the stupidity of such institutions. Meanwhile I sit in the corner, grinning like a fool at hearing my own preachings coming out of Dad's mouth. Then he catches himself and informs me that he in fact learned a lot today and if he was 22 he would really enjoy it and have nothing to complain about. Luckily for his non-existant patience, tomorrow is his last day. I'm put out about that as I would like the thought of having to continue such blasphemy for nine months at a time to really sink in.

Ellie Bells has quit her job!!ish. She put in her two weeks yesterday on account of not having her heart in the selling of Mom Clothes. I'm not sure what she will do now. I haven't talked to her. She was asleep when I got home yesterday and at the moment she is at work, though she should be on her way soon, toting sweets to ease my cravings. I'll keep you posted on the Ellen front. 

There is no news on the Laura front. It's all dry and bare there. I continue forcing myself to find entertainment within my lifeless classes and have recently taken up the harmonica. Now don't go thinking I can play the thing but I enjoy blasting our silent apartment with tuneful and melodious screeches. I think the cats really like it. I've been running up quite the gas bill with my shuttle services and am spending my early evenings painting a flag on the side of a hot tin barn at work. 

That about sums things up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...