Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Get It Together!

Since I've been home I've been making up for all the lost summer time things I missed. Beach, dock, baked goods, etc. I have gone back to work which is both productive and nostalgia inducing. I missed peaches. Peaches!! I'm immensely happy to be back in the lives of my Mexican loves and I'm secretly pleased to see a few of the Mt. Pleasant townsfolk who provide me with laughs on occasion. I have also gone back to school which as you know is a touchy topic for me. I'm back into my stupid routine of wasting away under harsh fluorescents, mentally sleeping to what sounds like Paris Hilton talking to Charlie Brown's professor. Also, I have swimming class and the water is cold.

Although, it is tough to complain when you are able to do your homework in conditions like these...



I've made up for my lost dock time, been kayaking, wandering downtown, gone to the beach, and even had a Lukas weekend. 








Aunt Carolyn had us cruisers over for an Italian Interludes Photo viewing party. We had picnic dinner in the backyard complete with Italian food and a rich gooey dessert. In viewing Dave and Colleen's pictures we must have seen over 1000 photos. Awe Geez!



I intend to get back to my routine whine, I mean updates once I can get it together. I'm real scattered these days. I've had to resort to writing things down so I remember to do them. Including my meals. 
Get it together baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...