Friday, September 14, 2012

Nada

After such a thrilling and action packed summer I am really struggling to entertain you people. I sit in a classroom all morning and stand outside all afternoon. All there is to it. I got nothin'. I haven't even been taking pictures on account of not going anywhere or doing anything. I'm still tempted to put up more Greece and Wales pictures. There are so many stories I never got to. Alas, I must stop living in the past.

Speaking of past, Mattie and I have booked a cheap-o three day cruise in December. Karrissa and Kelsey are coming as well and I am so excited about it I can hardly stand it. I know what you're thinking and no, I can't afford it but you only live once and man can surely live on bread alone. Mattie and I are also jokingly(?) planning our return visit to Greece complete with sleeping on the beach when we're homeless and begging my old man suitors for food. This will be good. Character building even.

Now if I could just get through the next nine months.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...