Sunday, September 30, 2012

Amber Dawn

Mom warned me not to post this. She's afraid I'll offend someone. Perhaps. I think people should toughen up a little. Just a little. Why pretend you don't partake in the ridicule of stereotypical situations hmm?

Anyways Carolyn, Georgia, I was tasked with creating an identity for one of my classes. This one's for you two.

"Amber Dawn Driggers is a 23 years old single mother living in the mountains with her brothers Darrell and Dewayne. She graduated from Simpleton Creek High School and went on to earn a certificate from the Hoboken School of Nail and Hair Care. Her daughter, Baby Star, has a perpetual rash that no cream can soothe. In her spare time Amber Dawn enjoys riding the four wheelers down to Emmett’s Bait n’ Tackle with her friend Brit-Knee. Baby Star’s father, T.J., works at the local Auto Parts store and takes Baby Star on the weekends, leaving Amber Dawn to tend to her dog Princess, and her 8 Pit Bull puppies. When not working in the hair salon, Amber Dawn organizes the highly competitive Little Miss Hackensack pageant."

And I proudly accompanied it with this drawing- sorry its so blurry.


After I turned this in, I discovered that I misinterpreted the assignment entirely. I'm not quite sure what my professor will think when he reads this. I'm mildly embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...