Monday, December 10, 2012

A Year in Artsy Photos

I made this slideshowy thing for one of my classes but I ended up not using it. My attempt at repetitive themes was too hard to gather. Either way, it was to represent 1 year of my life in 2ish minutes. I cheated a little. Some photos are out of order and some are from last year but in my defense, I was trying to stick with my artsy theme. So kill me. Anywho, if you're especially bored, take a gander. Also, as a fun fact, the catchy tune in the background is Mattie's brother's band, Robinson. I'm quite smitten with them actually. You should google 'em.



Tonight is my final critique and I have yet to finish my painting. I work best under pressure you know. I've been quite giddy lately on account of my newfound Christmas freedom and the lovely spring weather we're having. Though it has given me premature Spring Fever. That can be heartbreaking you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...