Monday, December 17, 2012

Once Again

I'm packing my bags. Its a tough life. I've finished all my school related crap, have my last day of work today, and even been doing my healthy gal exercises. I've never mentioned the Asian woman I found on Youtube who instructs me in the ways of proper flailing and muscular stress. I liker her. She's peppy. Perhaps if you're lucky I'll let you meet her.

In horn tooting news, my final painting went over quite well and I even have someone interested in buying it. Though I'm tickled by this, I feel weird about it and assume something must be wrong with his mental state. I kind of want to keep it. What to do....????


The last two weeks have been a strange, sickness-inducing weather anomaly. For a while it was freezing and rainy.


Then a few days later, I went to the beach! In December you say? Yes yes in December. Its soooo nice out now.





After work today I must scamper home to pack my bag full of summer clothes and kicky sandals. Mom and Ellen are such snobs that they are hideously entertained by my partaking in a Carnival cruise. The S.S. Regurgitation as Mom calls it and she anxiously awaits a full report. 

I'm driving to St. Augustine tomorrow morning to meet up with Mattie and once those other gals get there, we'll make the trip to Port Canaveral and hurl ourselves onboard. I've decided that the clientele of this boat will be families with small children and delinquent young folks who ditched their families at Christmas. I hope I fit in.

Either way I intend to be stuck in traffic of monumental proportions for my drive up 95 the day before Christmas. I shall keep you posted on our antics upon my return. Enjoy your last week of Christmas shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...