Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Feasts n' Things


For a while now I've been feeling feasty. Overwhelmed with the urge to cook up a big meal for all my favorite folks. But since they couldn't be here I settled for my family instead (only joking) and what better time for such a feast than a visit by the one and only Aunt Georgie. 







I thoroughly enjoyed my day in the kitchen. Like a good woman should. (Again, I'm joking) (I'm feeling kind of sassy today). And I was very pleased with the outcome. I wish I had more time to dedicate to food preparation of sorts. Speaking of which, I only have five more weeks of school. Outrageous! Perhaps Dad will hire me to be a live-in chef. And dog walker. Oh and grass cutter. I think I'm on to something. It's a good thing I'll have that art degree to help me weed the garden.

What a discourteous child. I wonder what makes you wake up to be so cheeky somedays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...