Monday, March 4, 2013

The Little Things

I finally took some pictures for you! Buuuut then my camera died and I left the charger at my apartment. I would just go get it but I'm staying over here at Mom and Dad's on pet patrol whilst they are in DC. Did you know they are up north frolicking with the lovely Honbarrier folk? I am very put out about my missing out on this. I don't want to talk about it.

Yes Aunt Georgie! I did know you are coming on Wednesday and I am very pleased by this. Mom shared with me your list of demands and I will happily accompany the leisure club on these endeavors. You know I love eating out! I'm going to have to do some baking. Diabetes can wait.

I am officially on Spring Break now and am tickled to be released from such a harsh academic grip. Although I do have quite a bit of work I should be doing. I intend to venture out today to purchase my final four canvases. Isn't that thrilling? No more text books. No more classrooms. No more false pleasantries with icky guys and uppity girls. Well thats not true. The uppity girls don't talk to me. Talk about the stink eye.

Anyways, enjoy this picture of a pretty purple flower I rescued from the Melvin's parking lot. It's the little things...


Also I was given the distinct pleasure this morning of lounging in the sunshine. It has been a frigid week or so and I was beginning to fall into a harsh winter slump. But it was sunny when I woke up this morning and upon taking Budds out for a neighborhood jaunt, I discovered that it was hot in the sunshine. I cheerfully rolled up my pant legs and laid my lazy carcass on the front porch for a good half hour. 
It's the little things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...