Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Fever

Spring is about to bust loose down here. I have an arsenal of bad movies that I watch when I get my first inkling of Spring Fever. My favorite of these cinematic masterpieces is called Into The Blue. Have you ever had the pleasure?


Now I know what you're thinking. And yes, I know, but hear me out. No, it's not just a bunch a bimbo's running around in bikinis fighting against a yacht full of angry drug dealers who lost their cocaine in a dramatic plane crash in the opening credits. There's more to it that that. This B movie epitomizes the life I dream of. 

Jet Skiing...

Scuba Diving...

A table of friends...

Paul Walker

Whoops! How'd that get there?

For some reason this movie complements my Spring Fever in such a way that makes me giddy and excitable and dare I say open minded. I think Ellen made me watch this movie for the first time a couple of Springs or so ago and I must have just started my fever for now it is instated anytime I see this attractive aqua-couple. Do you have something that makes you giddy for Summer time? A song? A book maybe? Oh yes, I have a Spring Fever Playlist. This one's a favorite. While it's not my normal musical inclination, it's just so happy and beachy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...