Saturday, March 30, 2013

Flights n' Things

I have an announcement. I have booked a flight. No no, it's not a flight TO Europe. It's a flight from Athens to Barcelona. Which means I need to get myself to Greece to catch that flight. It is decided. Mattie and I are headed back to Paros for the month of July. We messaged all of our buddies, told them were coming, and Yannakos found us an apartment to rent for the month.

Rip-roaring excitement I tell ya. So what's my plan you ask? Good question. There kind of isn't one. I know we'll be in Paros until August starts. The flight to Barcelona is August 3rd. Ideally, we'll stay in Spain for two weeks. Mattie has some friends meeting us there for that chunk of the trip but thats all we know so far. Mattie will have to come back to the states by the end of the month for her last semester but I, I will have no plans. Just open road and a sunburn. I may never come back.

Only joking. I'm far to poor to never come home but you know I will prolong this as long as possible. Real life is going to start when I get home. I've heard it blows.

In the meantime enjoy this picture of a cafe in Santorini. Doesn't it look fake? Mattie and I broke off from our sluggish classmates and found this little gem. I had a milkshake and Mattie hacked into their Wifi so I could call Ellen. I remember showing Ellen the scene during the call and she got mad at me. Like it was my fault. For the record, I told her she could come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...