Thursday, March 28, 2013

Negligible News

As of late I have kept myself busy with trivial school tasks and substantial social outings. My one and only note of importance; I finally received news on the Graduation front...


See the catch, if you successfully complete all course work currently in progress. Well I never! 
I'm very happy about this and have already found myself wondering if I'll miss school. HA!

I've also started attending my painting class. We actually have quite an exciting studio, up on the fourth floor of a building made of windows.


I frantically did this painting in one hour.


and that is because I recklessly stayed out late the night before. Allowing one of the friendly bartenders to give me a haircut on Surf Bar's back porch.


This seems like a bad idea I know, but he did a great job. And anyways, nothing can be worse than the haircut I let Jared give me with a pair of safety scissors one late night during my SCAD days.

Ari and I have continued to follow around our musical friends, singing songs and meeting new folks at every gig. We're groupies now. It's thrilling.


Basically I have no news. Ellen is about to close on her house, forcing me to move my all my crap once again. I am secretly pleased that I have to work all weekend so that I might miss out on the excessive heavy lifting and painting of the new place. It's a perfect excuse. Mom and Pops continue their daily activities and nighttime squabbling. Buddy has found a secret escape from the backyard and I often find him sitting in the road somewhere in the neighborhood when I come over. He knows the sound of my car and immediately sits down and hangs his head when my headlights shine into his eyes. It really makes me laugh. 

I must go now. I'm off for my Thursday. I wrote this post-tantrum mind you. Oh another day of cave dwelling. Did I tell you my drawing class is in a cave? Gosh it's dark in there. I hate it. 

I HATE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...