Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pleased to Meet Ya :05


Describe yourself in a single sentence.
     -I'm always ready for an adventure.

What's your biggest pet peeve?
      -People that try to debate on anything. Can't we all just get along.

If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive...
     -Ellen Degeneres because there would never be a dull moment.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
     -Photo Journalist- traveling the world and letting others learn about it through my experiences. I mean COME ON.

What job would you not want to do?
     -Anything that involves "crunching numbers" -like an accountant or Bart the tax guy. I don't have
       time to smell like stale sandwiches and old coffee.

If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a high school kid, what advice would you give you?
      -Start hitting the gym. You'll thank me later.

What do you want to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
     -Awe Geez...looks like I lost that bet.

What do you love most about your Charleston family?
      -They're my home away from home.

Something you've learned about yourself in the last year...
     -That new beginnings and starting over is half the fun in life.





Laura: I have so much love for this fella. Jared has been part of the family for 5 years now. He just showed up took over. He's my fellow sister wrangler, travel partner, and the only good thing to come out of my time at SCAD. Jared has accompanied me everywhere from Scotland to Greece, on Caribbean adventures, sleeping in elevators, and late night runs to Fancy Parker's for muffins. My adventure and giggling soulmate. My Flying Pig.

Ellen: I love Jared! Jared is most entertaining on long flights, has a sensational karaoke style and the best heel-click I've ever seen (it's true). He and Laura are the same person. He's so funny. I'm jealous of his quick wit!

His Charleston Parents: Jared is always in a good mood. He is a world class shmoozer. It's unbelievable. Also, he is a bottomless pit. We make extra food on Sundays just to accommodate his hearty appetite. Our favorite Jared quote was unanimous throughout the whole family.

Upon seeing a midget cross the road he proclaimed, "Grant me a wish mythical creature!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...