Friday, April 5, 2013

I Intend to Use my Camera Soon


I've decided I miss taking pictures so frantically like I do when the weather's nice. I'm a fair weather photographer you see. I'm at work now and am just itching to go outside and play. Also, I have the most horrific stomachache I've ever had. Pistacios. Go figure.

I'm debating sticking my head into the burger place and getting a milkshake despite being informed that milk is no good for belly busters. You know, Dad always gave us ice cream when we had stomachaches and I only remember it working out just fine. I don't want to become the furniture store heckler though. Always wanting ice cream and french fries. On the other hand, I am being urged to partake in an exercise class by some of the trainers at the gym next door. I'm pretending this is not because they see potential in my flabby disposition and it is simply because I am such a delightful conversation.

Oh will this pain not go away? I am currently bent at the waist typing at the computer on the 4ft counter. I hope no one comes in and finds me this way. This reminds me of when Carolyn and Dave ate at the Mustard Seed and Carolyn had to to run out, doubled over, clutching her stomach. "Stand up straight!" Dave shouted. "I am standing up straight!!" she screamed. It kills me.

Also, yesterday was the lovely Laurie Hon's birthday. I know I'm a day late but Happy Birthday Laurie!! I hope it was a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...