Friday, April 19, 2013

Porch Dinner

Last Saturday Doug and Monica came over for dinner. Who are these two you ask? Well. Doug works with Dad on various projects and therefore has the distinct please of also running into Ellen on occasion. Poor guy. I had never met these two before but I tell ya, I fell for 'em real fast.



We ate our grub out on the porch, talking and laughing and telling stow-ries. Dad even created the above cheese tray and was immensely pleased with his artistic efforts. These fun folks even partook in the Passing of the Afro ritual. We have recently rediscovered a wig with bangs that Mom found in one of Dad's decrepit house projects ages ago. The wig suited Doug so much that I could no longer picture him with his normal hair. Monica actually looked sensational in the 'Fro and we all insisted she sport that wig from now on. Unfortunately I did not capture her with her 70's do but I did catch this gem...


I had so much fun with these people. I can't imagine the giggling that must go on when Dad and Doug are trying to get work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...