Monday, August 5, 2013

St. Fagans

I'm not in Ireland. I'm in Wales with Lukas n' friends. Ireland didn't work out.
Long story.

In the spirit of long stories and things not working out, I will spare you the tale of what was undoubtedly my worst travel experience to date and tell you that it's good to see Lukas again as its been almost an entire year since I've seen the fella. So what's my plan you ask? Aint got one. Guess I'll hang out here for a little while; hike trails, eat potatoes, etc. Then I'll come home and get a... well, lets not get a head of ourselves.

Yesterday a bunch of us spent the day at St. Fagans, an outdoor Welsh history museum full of tourists and farm animals. We had ice cream and perfect perfect weather.












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...