Saturday, November 9, 2013

Grandma's House


Grandma has been wanting me to come over and take pictures of her backyard for a while now. She's very proud of her backyard and so I have finally attempted this stunt. She walked me all over her yard telling me exactly what to take a picture of and where to stand. I believe I took about 4 pictures before she took the camera from me and began creating her very own photo collage. Somehow I became her backyard model. She kept making me sit there, stand here, smile bigger. She would occasionally hand me the camera while she worked out her next shot and within seconds the camera was again moving slowly up towards Granny's eyes, shaking in her delicate grasp. She held the camera like a pair of binoculars and I once caught her staring into the small screw hole on the bottom side. "I can't see anything, Laura."
In the end she thought she took about 20 pictures. I did not correct her. 71 was our final number and most of them were slanted.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...