Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanks

Tis quite late in the day for posting my Thanks alas I couldn't quite get it together today. We've just gotten home from the rip roaring good times at Melody's house and I am quite sleepy. I've got to get up for work in the morning (whaa?) and so I have only a few more hours of Thankful Slumping to partake in before bedtime.

I've taken no pictures on this day. I forgot. Sorry. But I'll see my lacking photo-journalism and raise you some classic photos I dug out of a box this morning.

To start with...


Next we have you, Georgie, with your Fabio calendar.


Following we have, Ari and Laura: The Early Years, my Urkel impression (pre-puberty. See what I mean?), and a mother with her new baby Ellen.




I also dug up some pictures from '93 with the Honbons and a few from a visit to their place in 2001. There are three dogs I vaguely remember and a photo of Ellen and me posing with Will and Tripp's favorite stuffed animals. These baby Honion photo's really warm my heart and tickle my fancy.

I've found some truly horrendous photos of Mom and Ellen and nothing would thrill me more than to cause public humiliation by revealing them here, alas, my lifelong fear of Ellen's wrath with prevent me from ever committing such a foolish blunder. 

Remind me to pull them out next time you're here.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...