Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mister Budds

I shall interrupt my venture blogging to tell you that I entered Buddy in a photo contest. It's ironically called The Good Dog Photo Contest and while Buddy is in fact not a good dog (in the traditional sense) he's quite a handsome dickens and I think it's time he get his 15 minutes.


The winner of the contest gets some kind of fruit basket and should your dog have a personality to match it's striking good looks, the folks at Garden and Gun will consider publishing an article on the little devil.
Should you feel inclined, you can vote for ole Budds here... http://bit.ly/Uu8GzJ 

In the end your vote doesn't matter much. It's the tasteful artists at Garden and Gun that pick the winner but the five pups with the most votes will get their photo published. Personally I hate when people ask me to vote for things. It's always so much trouble and you have to create a login and give them your email and all sort of obnoxious things, so I never do it. Forget supporting my friends!
BUT this one is easy. You just click the link and hit "vote". I think.
So, go do it. Or not.

Budds will love you either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...