Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Fat Cats

Ellen's fat cats have been a humorous addition to the house. Sadie in particular is like a cat made of putty.  You can bend, shape, and squeeze all you'd like and her only response is loud, incessant purring. She spends most of the day time sleeping and following me around.  She even joins me in the bathroom almost every time.  Even now, as I write this she's sitting on my chest.  (See!)


Both she and Benny enjoy lounging in our bathtubs while we get dressed in the morning.  
Benny is much more reserved than Sadie and prefers to spend most of his time in deep philosophical thought. I try to greet each of them with warmth and love but mostly I'm greeted with blank stares.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...