Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthdays n' Things

Well, it's my birthday. I finally woke up, miraculously capable of handling things. A real adult. What a drag! I'm not really sure what I'll do today. I just baked some sweets and stopped by the store to buy myself some birthday flowers. That's right.  I bought my own birthday flowers.  It's like that year Carolyn had to order her own birthday cake.





Yesterday, Lukas's mom took me downtown for a little spa treatment as a birthday present.  It was very sweet of her and I've been rubbing my recently smoothed feet since. His family is coming over for jet-skiing and dinner tonight and I'm sure it will be great fun. I hope. Or perhaps it will be immensely awkward. Either way. 
I'm off to the beach now but I will definitely try to take some pictures.  

As for your tomato plants, I wish them the best of luck. I would be very reluctant to produce fruit in such bitter conditions. I thought it was supposed to be hot out west! What gives? When will it warm up? 

1 comment:

  1. I hope all goes well at the Coliseum this evening when the gladiators finally meet. I'm sure it will be fine. Wouldn't mind being a spectator though. What's for dinner anyway? Your flowers are as lovely as you are. Happy Birthday, Lulu.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...