Monday, June 6, 2011

Comings and Goings

Well I blew it.  We had so much fun with the Honbons that I forgot (every time) to take any pictures with them. They distracted me from my objectives you see. They entertained me with such stealth ingenuity that I didn't even realize I was forgetting something.  We had a lovely farewell dinner, a table full.


And so we ate, and laughed, and ate. Any family that can throw out cheap shots as quickly as ours earns a permanent place in my heart. After while, we said our goodbyes and off they went.


Hopefully, we'll get to see them again soon.
Ellen and I took Dad out for a nice Birthday dinner as we will be gone for his real birthday.  We had a fine meal and they even brought Dad a special dessert. (There was more to it than just those little things.)


In other news, us gals are all packed and ready for our big adventure!! Well, they are packed.  I've yet to wash my clothes or select a suitcase.  We'll be getting up at 4am to fix up our faces and drive to Myrtle Beach for our launching off to the islands.  Awe Geez.  We'll be swinging by to pick up Giggles and off we go...

I really will take pictures of this and also will be sure to film any and all of Carolyn's antics and impersonations.  Should be great fun.  There will be no posts until I return home. Yes, I know. How will you survive? But I'll be full of great tales upon our return.  You two stay warm up there!! 

Awaaayyy........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...