Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Wandering





We're having cool weather! And by cool I mean the high is 90- but that's great! It's making my meandering even more enjoyable. 
Today is my first day at the Farmers Market- I'm glad it's not so hot.  Ellen continues to leave at 6:30 each morning in her sporty workout clothes.  Usually shes home by lunch time, where she eats her little chunk of dry chicken, day after day, week after week.  This diet is exhausting me.

In other news, someone (probably Colin, the dude) has knocked over an ash tray. I've been patiently awaiting the removal of the butts however, they are still littering the stairs.


Also, I have a new-found and intense love for Muskadine grapes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...