Monday, August 29, 2011

Just So You Know

I've been absent from my farcical posts on account of my having started school, working in the afternoons and (mostly) because Dad has the camera. Things have been lively around here lately.  For starters, the guys downstairs were apparently shooting off fireworks the other night and the neighbors called the cops. Yes, I was home but somehow I slept through the whole thing. Anyways, all of us tenants revived an angry letter from the owner of the realty declaring that one more slip up of the offending party would result in eviction.  Since then, the guys have been hanging out in front of the house, on Broad street, closer to the mansion next door.
Ellen has passed her final test and is an official personal trainer. Now if only she had some clients...
I've started ole stinkin school again and its the same old thing. Do this by then... complete this by thursday.....don't forget to cite your sources...blah blah blah. I just don't care. I feel a drop out coming on.

Oh and by the way, Grandma has been scheming with some "young man" from her church in an attempt to marry me off before my next birthday.  Never-mind about Lukas, this "nice young fella" grew up in the church with them and has such a lovely family....blah blah.  Well this guy showed up at MY WORK the other day, having been "sent there" by Grandma, or so I thought. Turns out these two have talked on the phone about our scheduled run-in.  Frankly I'm offended. This guy is obviously as mentally unhinged as Grandma.

Anywho, in the mean time, some never before seen pictures!! Ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...