Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hey May

It's already May! There is much to do and be done. I haven't even made my mock packing list yet! I am immensely tickled to be out of school for a while and now have a lounging hour for every hour I work. It's a good system. Very European.

Sunday was a fun day! Ellie and I went home for some dock time, a patio dinner, funny stories, and lots of dancing.

Buddy had a good time frolicking and running about.

All the marsh grass is turning green, boats are out sailing, and the snails are scooting about. Tis a lovely scene.


I tried desperately to get Buddy to pose for a picture with me but he wouldn't have it. He left me alone, choosing his bird chasing and dock pooping over me.


We had a delicious meal out on the patio and then Dad whipped out the music (and his dance moves).
We sat out there until it was dark, whereupon we lit candles and began "dancing".




In other news, Dad had Annie shaved. (How humiliating)


And Ellen waited on this man the other day. 
Rule #8 in the Guide for a Discreet Toupee: Never sit in a windy courtyard. Your toupee may blow backwards, thus revealing your secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...