Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Santorini














We just got back from a 3 day trip to Santorini. It was most exciting. We took a sailboat all around the island, climbed a volcano, swam in a hot spring, rode donkeys, and had a dance party on the docks.
I believe I am getting too much sun. I'm especially giggly and woosey. An odd mix. I woke up with a big time fever yesterday that got increasingly worse as the day went on. Last night about 10 Abby took me to the Hannibal           Lecter-esque Greek emergency room where upon we discovered, through much broken english, that I have a bacterial infection in my throat glands. I am currently on antibiotics and I feel much better except for an immense headache that is following me around. Have no fear though. This has not in the least ruined my trip and I still don't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...