Friday, August 10, 2012

What Now?

I'm not entirely sure what to do now.
I'm trying to remain in Denial but I'm also tickled by my home time things. But I can't partake in the home time things for I would then have to accept that I am no longer in Denial. And for now, Denial is as close to Europe as I can be.

On a positive note, I'm a dodo and school doesn't start til the 21st. I have no idea why I thought it started so soon and so I apologize for my incessant whining about the premature start date of my next sentence. I get a whole week of the home kind of summer! Just like the old days!

So. Should I start the recounting? Day by day so that you might relive the thrilling escapades of your friends and loved ones? I'm glad you think so for I'm not sure how to make my unpacking and bill paying sound exciting. Speaking of which, now that I have paid back CEO. Daddy Warbucks of the Bank of Union, I have exactly one dollar in my wallet and some sand in my change purse. A summer well spent.

Alright then. Day 1......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...