Monday, October 21, 2013

Last Week in Pictures

Last week was chockablock full o' things.
I finally had some Ellen time, baked goods, and even a wee bit o' dock time.
So, to sum up my week I give you... five pictures I took with my phone. -and one I stole from Carlos' Facebook page.

To start with, Budd's has decided he's a lap dog.


There was more of this guy...


And I painted a ceiling, unknowingly dragging flyaways across the wet paint. Imagine my surprise when I looked in the mirror and thought I had gone grey overnight.


I had a little bit of down(town) time... speaking of which. I have illegally parked in the same spot for work everyday since last Wednesday. I have yet to be ticketed. So far, I should have paid about $60 alas, the city doesn't seem to notice my car. It's a miracle. I wonder how long I'll get away with this. Mwahaha!!


And most exciting of all, I went to see my fellas!


I didn't bother to think about the fact that it was lunch hour when I drove out to Boone Hall so I didn't get to really make my rounds and say hello to everyone BUT I did visit ye ole veggie tent and got great big hugs from my favorite of fellas! It was so exciting to see them again and gosh it made me miss the place. The air is so sweet there. And the greens are a' growin'. And the flowers are a' bloomin'. You've heard it all before. But gosh I love that place. I was given quite the tour by Jadie who was very excited to show me all the changes since I last showed up in May. I was also updated on the pranksters latest antics which involve planting ugly halloween masks in the bottoms of okra barrels for Rhetta to dig up in the morning.
Also, Chris Rock showed up after I left and hung out with the guys.


This week is uber busy AND I HAVE ARI!!! (By the way Don, you've made me really self conscious about my exclamation points. But what can I say. I'm hysterical)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...