Thursday, October 31, 2013

Last Year At This Time...

... I was all hot and bothered about signing up for classes. I was cranky that I had a whole other semester to suffer through. Not anymore. This year I'm not hot or bothered. Cool and sleepy would be more accurate. I've just come back from a double whammy restaurant/Finn day and gosh! Finn has caught on to my devilish scheme of putting him to sleep with a 9 minute lullaby that I leave on repeat while I drive him home. He demanded I turn it off and then he fell asleep 30 seconds later. I turned it back on. Just for good measure.

As a small update, Mom is still painting trim, Dad has moved back into the boredom-slapping stage, Ellen remains in her standard frenzy, and I still don't know what to do with my life. And there you have it.

Happy Halloween


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...